Details are everything when it comes to creating your signature Bridal Style! Whether it is for you or your bridesmaids, accessories work with your dress to create a lasting impression.
For The Bride
“Minimal” is the best way to describe our favorite way to style lace wedding dresses (like 3-Quarter #TTW15171). Impactful accessories are the key to amp up your look!
- Simple but significant earrings that match or complement the beaded details of your gown add a little something extra, without taking away from the beautiful detailing of your gown
- Lipstick is an accessory too, Lime Crime’s Cashmere Velvetine Liquid Lipstick stays put for a long day without drying your lips out, for a fool-proof pout
- Every bride needs her glow and Marc Jacob’s Glow Stick Illuminator is the way to go! It creates a hint of dewiness with a sheer pearl finish that not only compliments all skin tones, but ties together your dress, hair comb and earrings perfectly
Love everything in this look? Check out our complete Polyvore set to get the dress and all the details featured!
For The Bridesmaids
When it comes to bridesmaids, complimenting everyone’s personal style, while fitting your wedding aesthetic can be a challenge, but dress #MI51002 is one that all your besties will look flawless in!
- For shoes, a slightly chunky heel is the way to go to keep your girls comfortable and stylish on your big day! Bonus: This Blush shade compliments almost any dress and skin tone
- Eye shadow has the power to transform any look! Whether a professional artist is doing everyone’s makeup, or to each their own this Modern Renaissance Palette from Anastasia Beverly Hills works is full of shades to offer something for everyone in your bridal party
- Go for a pair of Siren Stud Earrings and Colored Stone Open Cuff Bracelet. Style both together or choose just one, either way, the rose gold and pink hues tie together all the details beautifully
Get this look and easily shop all items featured through this pin on our Pinterest page!