It’s all about pink right now and we are obsessed! From bright to pastel, this hue is the color of the season! When you choose to go bold, like with dress #GP16315, keep your look focused to the makeup and the dress instead of accessories! Here’s how you can get the look:
- Summer months don’t have to be a challenge with foundation! IT Cosmetics is one of our favorites because the formula provides lasting- high coverage without being heavy. Bonus: It has SPF 50+, making it the perfect foundation in hot summer months.
- To keep your foundation set from day to night, use LA Girls’s Translucent Pro Powder before you apply blush, highlighter, etc.
- Too Faced’s Love Flush Blush and Love Light Highlight are a great combination for almost any skin tone! Not only are the colors gorgeous for the season, it easily glides over skin, giving you that beautiful rosy summer glow.
- Bring the va-voom and match your pout to your dress like with Mac’s Si Si Me lipstick then set everything in place with a few sprays of Marc Jacob’s Coconut Setting Spray!
Nothing says “summer chic” like a gown with a sleek silhouette and pops of floral like dress #AN842 and getting the look is easy as ever:
- A complete look is more than styling, it’s also about pampering yourself before your big event! Take some time to relax and hydrate skin with a face mask like Origin’s Flower Fusion Rose Sheet Mask, for glowing skin.
- A colorful mani-pedi that matches your dress is not only a great way to really make your look stand out but it’s a great way to either relax at home or at the nail salon before your night out.
- Don’t forget the SPF! If you plan on attending an afternoon or early evening event, the sun is especially strong so make sure you apply (and re-apply).
- This summer’s must have for eyeshadow is Urban Decay’s Naked Heat Palette, full of matte and shimmer shades to create the ultimate bronze eye looks to match nearly any dress for any occasion.
- Tie together your look with a few accessories, like a pair of colored pumps and a Pink Quartz ring!