- Glam up your balloons and add some flair to your décor! The options are endless and require almost no time to create. You can fill them with confetti, write cute sayings, paint designs or create floral adornments to fasten onto the ends.
- Help guests eat and drink their way with a self-serve station to be remembered. Try a “DIY Taco Bar” or a “Sangria Station” to give your décor some pops of color and deliciousness!
- Tap into your creative side and match your event or wedding theme to a custom photo booth! for your guests to have social media worthy photos they’ll remember forever.
Tip: Don’t forget to create your own hashtags so you can easily find what your friends and family posted
Memorial Party Favors
- Customized M&M’s are an easy way to add personalization! Select your colors, packaging and add a special message or picture for a fun treat your friends and family will love
- Planning a girl’s night or bridal shower? Give your best gal’s the gift of beauty with DIY Bath Bombs! Either make them yourself or buy them from Lush
- Succulents are a great gift for almost any party theme! If planning for a wedding, think about using them as name cards that guests can also take home with them as favors
- Signature-designed napkins with a quote or initials will bring your event décor to a new level and leave attendees saying: “That’s such a cute idea!”
- Thank you cards are just as important as the invitation! Although you give guests a little party favor at the event, nothing compares to a simple hand-written note afterward
- Whether you choose to DIY or pre-purchase try to make time to focus on the details and what will connect to your party and guests the most!