Get Your Pink On
We love October for a number of reasons, but especially because is Annual Breast Cancer Awareness month! There are a number of things you can do to show your support, from volunteering your time to rocking a pink gown to your next formal event.
Now is your time to go all out in pink! Here’s how to style your favorite Bicici & Coty pink gowns to truly stand out!
- Wear dress #SK28486 or a light pink shade like #HK1808, both embellished with beading and sequins
- Go for a softer shade of pink on your lips with Bobbi Brown’s Limited Edition Art Stick Duo. They’re perfect to toss in your bag for quick touch ups and double as a lip liner. The best part about purchasing is that $10 of each duo sold goes to the Breast Cancer Foundation
- Pink nails are a must in the month of October! With a bold pink dress shade opt for a lighter hued nails and for light colored dress go for a bold pink, little contrast. If you’re feeling extra glam add a little glitter as accents
There’s a number of ways to volunteer your time to help. You can get involved anytime! Here are some great organizations we love and recommend:
- The American Cancer Society is always a great way to get involved. They offer a wide range of ways to volunteer, from community events or patient services, where you can drive patients to and a wide number of other opportunities
- Have your own event or fundraiser through the National Breast Cancer Foundation. You can throw a benefit, online fundraiser, start a race or become a Brand Ambassador. Combining your best assets and network along with the resources NBCF provides, it’s a great way to not only meet new people but give back in a different and exciting way
Many brands create pink-themed products for the month of October, where they donate either all or a large portion of proceeds to benefit various Breast Cancer foundations. You can easily give back by opting to buy some of these products this month
- Eos Berry Blossom Body Lotion not only smells amazing and leaves your skin feeling silky smooth, for every purchase of this product in the month of October Eos will donate 100% off all net profits to Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center!
- This month you can not only get a super comfy and amazing bra from Aerie, they are donating 100% of sales from their Sunnie bra to Rethink Breast Cancer during this month
- Are you in need of a new hairdryer, or straightener? Now is the time to invest in a limited-edition, super cute Electric Pink Collection from GHD. Not only are these products amazing for your hair, the brand is donating $5 from each to Look Good Feel Better and have raised $10 million so far, and are trying to reach their goal of $11 million!
Check out this article for more great products you can purchase to help give back!