- Whether you’re attending prom or an evening soirée, a floral printed gown like #CB12487, is the perfect dress for an on trend style
- Skip going to the nail salon and give yourself a little at home mani / pedi treatment. Make it a “girls night in” with a glass of wine, and your besties! Tip: try mixing up various shades of pink for your mani (but just one uniform shade on your toes!) for a fun gradient look
- Balance your bold dress with a pair of blush pink open toe heels and simple necklace bringing a soft romantic touch to your complete look. Bonus, you can wear them with jeans + a T-shirt for a casual date look too!
- A makeup palette like Tarte’s “Rainforest The Sea Kiss Blush Cream Cheek and Lip Palette” is the perfect duo for spring. It’s hydrating, and brings a soft-natural glow that’s easy to blend and layer
Click here to get the complete look!
The Look of Love
- While every detail of your special day is important, having makeup that lasts is essential! For a medium to full coverage look wear the Too Faced Born This Way You’ll have a glowing complexion and as an added bonus it’s vegan and cruelty-free
- Dust a little bit of Milani’s Rose Powder Blush in Tea Rose to the apples of your cheeks for a fresh, natural finish
- Kiss-poof lips are a MUST for all brides. Bring a pop of color to your look with Lime Crime’s Beet It Liquid Matte Lipstick. It’s non-transferrable (meaning it won’t end up on your dress) and long lasting
- Add even more love to your look with a BCBG “Amour” Clutch. Although you won’t be carrying it down the aisle, it’s the best way to keep your big-day essentials in one place as you travel around throughout the day. Bonus: use it as a photo prop for a little stylized touch